Although you may not be married, you can create a legal domestic relationship with regard to your property. This relationship should not be confused with a civil union, which requires registration with the State; however, it is available for those in an unmarried relationship that want to protect their property.

  • Paternity or Parentage Cases
  • Co-Habitation Agreements



Call The Carlson Law Group today at 503.352.8107 to schedule your initial consultation!